Troy Shield professional products are specialized in cleaning, disinfection, odor elimination, and proper appearance for your business restrooms, kitchens, bedrooms, and office spaces. Our most common industries are hospitality, food service, and building maintenance. Troy Shield carefully selected the best manufactures in the industry to provide to your business the unique efficient products that make a difference to your customers. They will remember how clean and pleasant your facility is. It will introduce a sense of branding and feels like home! During the 2020 pandemic, just like our name says“Troy Shield” we had established the legacy of a complete “shield” of protection and total cleanness. At Troy Shield, your facility's best appearance is our mission. Here are some of our product categories:
- Soap, Sanitizer and Hand Roll Paper Towel Dispensers
- Floors, and Surfaces Cleaners and Degreasers
- Hand Soap, Body Wash, Shampoo, Lotion, and Hand Sanitizers
- Odor Eliminators - Air Fresheners, Urinal Screens, and Floor Mats
- Toilet Paper and Roll Paper Towels
- Commercial Laundry Products
Businesses from all industries are concerned about the health and safety of their staff and customers. COVID-19 is here today, but there is no assurance that tomorrow won’t be something else. Therefore, the responsible approach to ensure that the environment in workspaces is safe is to sanitize and disinfect it regularly. Troy Shield has the products and the technology to disinfect your workspaces and keep it that way for up to 120 days. Troy Shield also uses disinfectants that are safe and are approved to be used on food contact preparation surfaces, such as kitchens, dining rooms, restaurants, banquet rooms, bakeries, cafeterias, etc. Our process eliminates unwelcomed germs from any surface and will maintain it disinfected and sanitized. Service options include:
- Sanitizing areas using EPA and Non-EPA disinfectants.
- Coating areas using a unique self-protection solution that lasts for up to 120 days.
- Frequently visits to control ATP readings to keep levels of contamination at minimums levels.